Contact Information, Beachcroft Homestay
Maintenance Notice: Bookings for the months of June & July 2022 are closed as we are carrying out maintenance work at Beachcroft.
BEACHCROFT CANCELLATION POLICY
We value your patronage and to have a mutual commitment, we take only 50% of the charges as advance to block the rooms.
We shall abide by the following cancellation policy
- Less than 30 days and before 16th day (from the check in date) we shall charge 30% from the advance paid.
- Less than 15 days and before 10th day we shall charge 50%.
- Less than 9 days we shall charge 100%.
- Busy season like Diwali, Christmas, New Year, May vacations, Holi etc. We shall charge 100%, if the cancellation is made in less than 20 days.
- Lock-down or any other natural calamity we shall provide 3 months extension; however, this decision will depend on government guidelines and Beachcroft reserves the right to offer the same.
- The above terms can be changed without any notice, interpreted in a fair manner and will be as per the policies of Beachcroft.
*TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All communication including Whatsapp is subject to terms and conditions
For more information please read General Advisory and Covid Protocol.