Beachcroft Advisory & Covid Protocol for Guests
Warm greetings from Beachcroft.
Beachcroft is a homestay offering modern amenities with a homely feel. We request your cooperation to make your stay enjoyable. Please note and follow the below advisory and covid protocol for guests.
1. In the village environment internet connectivity has its challenges hence use Wi-fi to attend to your priority work and avoid heavy downloads.
2. Check-out time is at 11 am.
3. Breakfast will be served between 7.30 am to 09.30 am.
4. Lunch is served from 12.30 pm to 02.30 pm and dinner from 09.00 pm to 10.30 pm.
5. Please give your lunch order by 10.00 am and dinner by 4 pm on the same day.
5. Advance intimation about veg & non-veg preferences would help us cater to your taste buds and serve you a timely meal.
6. All water sport activities are offered by private parties. Guests can enjoy the same at their own risk. Beachcroft is in no way responsible for their services and safety compliance.
7. Help us to keep the environment clean by using dust bins placed in rooms and avoid throwing waste on the beach and around the property.
8. You are welcome to enjoy beautiful calm nights, however, from the point of safety and also in the interest of other guests, common lights around lawns will be switched off and the main gate would be locked around 12 in the night.
1. Sanitizers are placed on pedal stands in common areas. Please sanitize your hands properly and frequently.
2. Please wear face masks.
3. Please maintain social distancing.
4. Rooms are sanitized before check-in. You are welcome to inform the caretaker to sanitize your room on request.
We are quite sure our guests will cooperate to make their experience at Beachcroft a memorable one and also help our team to give their best.